Monday, April 11, 2011

Hi Welcome to StormyAries Designs

Hi I am Bella! About 10 years ago I got my first real computer and I was a new Stay At Home Mom. I discovered the world of Mommy Groups and email loops online. One of the people I met through the loops taught me how to design graphics. I have been doing it for ten years now. All for fun for myself and for friends. Then Digital Scrap booking became a big hobby so I did a little of that but I mostly stuck to graphics, tags (or Siggys), and photo editing. I never thought about bringing my hobby to the the rest of the world, Its just something some of my friends and I do in our free time. However in this economy what girl doesn't need a little extra money to help her household and just buy having a little money in my pocket will ease my husband's stressin' over my shopping addiction and scrap bookingI am excited to give this a try! 

No comments:

Post a Comment